I've gone to JiffyLube for years but recently I decided to start doing my own oil changes. It's really not that difficult, and with 3 cars in the house it will save me a bunch of cash.

Anyway, I was all set to change the oil in one of the cars and could NOT for the life of me get the oil pan drain plug unscrewed. I ended up stripping the bolt trying to remove it.

Took the car to JiffyLube (where the oil was last changed) and they wanted to charge me to remove the plug!!! I asked if the plug had been torqued to manufacturer's specs, and his response was "We don't use torque wrenches, we just tighten them up". This prompted a HUGE argument as to whether or not I was gonna pay for them to remove it.

I ended up calling the district manager and he forced the store to pull and replace the plug at no charge.

NO MORE JIFFY LUBE FOR ME. EVER.

Review about: Jiffy Lube Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Jiffy Lube?

Comments

meetrich

Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy man,

They met through ~~ Hook Up Rich dot com ~~ a good place to talk with successful wealthy guys and beautiful classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….)perhaps you can have a try. Good luck to you.