100% full Not resolved

It was my first time at Jiffy Lube.I was asked if I wanted good, better or best oil.

I took good, how wold I know that they actually used the best. The price next to the picture was $44.95 for good and my bill was $53.87. I was told, and on the bill it is printed, that I needed wiper blades, a new battery and coolant. I knew something was wrong.

The wipers are 3 months old, battery 1 year and under warranty (they did not mention that I might have a warranty with someone else) and the coolant was something I was not sure of. I paid only for the oil. I drove directly to my O"Reilly Auto Parts store for confirmation that I did not need wipers or a battery.

The coolant was just barely low and I bought a gallon from them to put in myself.With such a lack of integrity I wonder if my oil was actually removed and changed, or inferior products used or used oil pumped in instead of new.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Jiffy Lube and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $54 and wants Jiffy Lube to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude worker lying to me and unneeded work. Author liked the most fast. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jiffy Lube and jiffy lube oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jiffy Lube?

Comments

HUH?You do know that their prices are UP TO FIVE QUARTS OF OIL!

This rig takes far more than whats shown on the price sheets and computer system.Its just a recommendation you DONT have to follow thru with it.