It was my first time at Jiffy Lube.I was asked if I wanted good, better or best oil.
I took good, how wold I know that they actually used the best. The price next to the picture was $44.95 for good and my bill was $53.87. I was told, and on the bill it is printed, that I needed wiper blades, a new battery and coolant. I knew something was wrong.
The wipers are 3 months old, battery 1 year and under warranty (they did not mention that I might have a warranty with someone else) and the coolant was something I was not sure of. I paid only for the oil. I drove directly to my O"Reilly Auto Parts store for confirmation that I did not need wipers or a battery.
The coolant was just barely low and I bought a gallon from them to put in myself.With such a lack of integrity I wonder if my oil was actually removed and changed, or inferior products used or used oil pumped in instead of new.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude worker lying to me
- Unneeded work
- Lying to me
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."