Phoenix, Arizona
100% full Not resolved

It was my first time at Jiffy Lube.I was asked if I wanted good, better or best oil.

Related: Jiffy Lube - Blown Motor

I took good, how wold I know that they actually used the best. The price next to the picture was $44.95 for good and my bill was $53.87. I was told, and on the bill it is printed, that I needed wiper blades, a new battery and coolant. I knew something was wrong.

The wipers are 3 months old, battery 1 year and under warranty (they did not mention that I might have a warranty with someone else) and the coolant was something I was not sure of. I paid only for the oil. I drove directly to my O"Reilly Auto Parts store for confirmation that I did not need wipers or a battery.

The coolant was just barely low and I bought a gallon from them to put in myself.With such a lack of integrity I wonder if my oil was actually removed and changed, or inferior products used or used oil pumped in instead of new.

Review about: Jiffy Lube Oil Change.

I liked: Fast.

I didn't like: Rude worker lying to me, Unneeded work, Lying to me.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jiffy Lube Oil Change
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $54
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Jiffy Lube?

Comments

HUH?You do know that their prices are UP TO FIVE QUARTS OF OIL!

This rig takes far more than whats shown on the price sheets and computer system.Its just a recommendation you DONT have to follow thru with it.