3.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I took my Smartcar to Jiffy Lube for 8 years for the complete oil change package. Last summer I started having problems with the engine so I took it back to the dealer.

They informed me I still had the original oil and I should've had it changed. I keep all my Jiffy Lube receipts in the car and showed them I was taking it in twice a year for an oil change. Long story short, Jiffy Lube never changed the oil but were happy to charge me for it. The mechanic showed me the oil drain plug has never been removed.

It still had the paint mark from the factory.

I will never take my car to a Jiffy Lube again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Jiffy Lube. The most disappointing about jiffy lube oil change at Jiffy Lube was being ripped off on service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jiffy Lube.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Jiffy Lube to other companies on our site.

Comments