Euless, Texas

Related: Jiffy Lube - CAR DAMAGED

Do not get you oil changed from Jiffy Lube...especially the one in Euless,Tx.

Jiffy Lube has a policy that if they strip your oil plug while doing an oil change YOU are responsible for getting it repaired. After taking my car back to the dealer to have the oil pan replaced at a cost of $939.00, I will never go back to Jiffy Lube or any other chain that uses power wrenches on the oil plug.

******* RIPOFF ********

Do not get you oil changed from Jiffy Lube...especially the one in Euless,Tx.

*******RIPOFF*******

Review about: Jiffy Lube Oil Change.

I didn't like: Poor workmanship.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jiffy Lube Oil Change
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $939
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Jiffy Lube?

Comments

Sorry to hear about your experience. However i am employee of jiffylube and i will say that is not our policy what So ever granted im in illinois and we stand by anything that happens 100%. Sounds like that store is ***.

Dude I work at Jiffy Lube, people come in with broken dipsticks, stripped out drain pans, and the like all the time. We have to cover our *** somehow, especially when some ding-dong comes in with a clunker and blames us for trashing it!