Jiffy Lube - ******* RIPOFF ********

57 of 223 Jiffy Lube reviews

******* RIPOFF ********

Do not get you oil changed from Jiffy Lube...especially the one in Euless,Tx.

Jiffy Lube has a policy that if they strip your oil plug while doing an oil change YOU are responsible for getting it repaired. After taking my car back to the dealer to have the oil pan replaced at a cost of $939.00, I will never go back to Jiffy Lube or any other chain that uses power wrenches on the oil plug.

******* RIPOFF ********

Do not get you oil changed from Jiffy Lube...especially the one in Euless,Tx.

*******RIPOFF*******

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor workmanship

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Jiffy Lube Oil Change
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #700632

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jiffy Lube? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
57 of 223 Jiffy Lube reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 26, 2015 #1039328

Sorry to hear about your experience. However i am employee of jiffylube and i will say that is not our policy what So ever granted im in illinois and we stand by anything that happens 100%. Sounds like that store is ***.

1 0 Reply

Sep 24, 2015 #1038366

Dude I work at Jiffy Lube, people come in with broken dipsticks, stripped out drain pans, and the like all the time. We have to cover our *** somehow, especially when some ding-dong comes in with a clunker and blames us for trashing it!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.