******* RIPOFF ********

Do not get you oil changed from Jiffy Lube...especially the one in Euless,Tx.

Jiffy Lube has a policy that if they strip your oil plug while doing an oil change YOU are responsible for getting it repaired. After taking my car back to the dealer to have the oil pan replaced at a cost of $939.00, I will never go back to Jiffy Lube or any other chain that uses power wrenches on the oil plug.

******* RIPOFF ********

Do not get you oil changed from Jiffy Lube...especially the one in Euless,Tx.

*******RIPOFF*******

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Jiffy Lube and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $939 and wants Jiffy Lube to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor workmanship. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jiffy Lube and jiffy lube oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jiffy Lube?

Comments

Sorry to hear about your experience. However i am employee of jiffylube and i will say that is not our policy what So ever granted im in illinois and we stand by anything that happens 100%. Sounds like that store is ***.

Dude I work at Jiffy Lube, people come in with broken dipsticks, stripped out drain pans, and the like all the time. We have to cover our *** somehow, especially when some ding-dong comes in with a clunker and blames us for trashing it!