Richmond, Virginia
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

This Sunday I went to jiffy lube for an oil change, the next day all my oil leaked out of my car.I took my car back up there and asked them about it.

Related: Jiffy Lube - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category from Valrico, Florida

They took another look at it and I found out someone said cracked the oil pan and covered it up with jb weld....or cilocone and if that was there before I went there sunday then they should not have let me drive off with a cracked oil pan leaving my motor to blow.In the end I had to pay for a whole new oil pan that cost me $344...and of course they are denying that they didn't do it and won't pay for the damage.

Review about: Oil Change.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jiffy Lube Oil Change
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jiffy Lube?

Comments

seabee
Sparta, Missouri, United States #961550

This happened to my ex wife at jiffy lube in Atlanta area.They did the same thing with jb weld then wouldn't take responsibility.

I told her not to go to then because they had stripped my oil plug in my road van. Fortunately for me, i changed my own oil pan.

Jiffy lube will never take responsibility for their mistakes. Neither will Wal-Mart.

Go to the dealership in the future.Their oil change prices are competitive and they will fix anything they damage