Jiffy Lube - Review about Oil Change from Richmond, Virginia

This Sunday I went to jiffy lube for an oil change, the next day all my oil leaked out of my car.I took my car back up there and asked them about it.

They took another look at it and I found out someone said cracked the oil pan and covered it up with jb weld....or cilocone and if that was there before I went there sunday then they should not have let me drive off with a cracked oil pan leaving my motor to blow.In the end I had to pay for a whole new oil pan that cost me $344...and of course they are denying that they didn't do it and won't pay for the damage.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Oil Change
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #610587

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jiffy Lube? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 21, 2015 #961550 Sparta, Missouri

This happened to my ex wife at jiffy lube in Atlanta area. They did the same thing with jb weld then wouldn't take responsibility. I told her not to go to then because they had stripped my oil plug in my road van. Fortunately for me, i changed my own oil pan.
Jiffy lube will never take responsibility for their mistakes. Neither will Wal-Mart. Go to the dealership in the future. Their oil change prices are competitive and they will fix anything they damage

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.