Jiffy Lube - Review about Oil Change from Richmond, Virginia
This Sunday I went to jiffy lube for an oil change, the next day all my oil leaked out of my car.I took my car back up there and asked them about it.
They took another look at it and I found out someone said cracked the oil pan and covered it up with jb weld....or cilocone and if that was there before I went there sunday then they should not have let me drive off with a cracked oil pan leaving my motor to blow.In the end I had to pay for a whole new oil pan that cost me $344...and of course they are denying that they didn't do it and won't pay for the damage.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "It was my first time at Jiffy Lube. I was asked if I wanted good, better or best oil. I took good, how wold I know that they..."
- "Went to Jones Ram today to purchase a used mega cab advertised for $37,666. When I sat down with the salesperson to make a down payment he disappeared for..."
- "LET ME BEGIN BY SAYING I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS THUS THE LONG DELAY MAKING A COMPLAINT. THE WORK WAS..."
- "I got their service for carpet cleaning and grout cleaning in December 16, 2015 by Mr Stuart and Shawn. My off white carpet has no spots of any kind and..."
- "I bought steel toe womens new balance sneakers on June 16, 2016 little less then six months old. Wear them 3-4 days a week. Most of my day is sitting..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."