Be careful they don't put the wrong oil filter on your car. It happened to me in August. After I left, my car started smoking so I promptly returned and was told that they spilled some oil. They were polite and cleaned it up.
A few days later the GMC oil light and warning guage indicated to shut engine off immediately. We took it into GMC dealership who discovered the wrong aftermarket filter was installed. We paid them for the service and rental.
I asked Jiffy Lube to refund the $77 and finally their district manager "Shaefer" left a voice mail apologizing. Months went by and I called, stopped by and never heard back. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and after a few months they closed the case as unresolved. A quote from the email from the BBB:
"Based on this review, we have determined that the company did not do all that it could have been reasonably been expected or been responsible to do to resolve the issue."
Jiffy Lube - Carlsbad, CA, United States
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Fatal Design Flaw at ball joint. Two ball joints connect the clip to the tuner head via a curved armature (see photo below). These plastic joint prongs inner dimension are..."
- "I had the same problem. It started when I received an email from Walmart saying my account information had been updated on November 15, 2016. (Photo attached) Problem was I..."
- "Samsung Smartcam wifi cam model SNH1011N JUNK! Bought from Costco. Package and inserts state 30 minute setup, but after 2 hours this is what happened: Quicksetup guide..."