Carlsbad, California

Be careful they don't put the wrong oil filter on your car. It happened to me in August. After I left, my car started smoking so I promptly returned and was told that they spilled some oil. They were polite and cleaned it up.

A few days later the GMC oil light and warning guage indicated to shut engine off immediately. We took it into GMC dealership who discovered the wrong aftermarket filter was installed. We paid them for the service and rental.

I asked Jiffy Lube to refund the $77 and finally their district manager "Shaefer" left a voice mail apologizing. Months went by and I called, stopped by and never heard back. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and after a few months they closed the case as unresolved. A quote from the email from the BBB:

"Based on this review, we have determined that the company did not do all that it could have been reasonably been expected or been responsible to do to resolve the issue."

Jiffy Lube - Carlsbad, CA, United States

Review about: Jiffy Lube Oil Change.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jiffy Lube Oil Change
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jiffy Lube?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion