Jiffy Lube in Norman
I went to Jiffy Lube with a Groupon. The people that were there were very nice and courteous.
I was told that my air filter needed replacing which was true.
I was also told that my front brakes needed replacing. NOT TRUE.
My son is in auto shop at Moore Norman Vo-Tech. He took the truck to replace the front brakes as was suggested by Jiffy Lube. The truck only had 10% wear on the brake pads. The shop teacher told him that replacing the brakes was a waste of money.
Why would Jiffy Lube tell me I needed new brakes when they were almost brand new?
Were they trying to sell me something that wasn't needed?
How many times have they done that to other unsuspecting customers?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lying to me
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "My cooktop was installed in October 2013. The plastic covers on the top of the cooktop melted when I spilled a hot liquid. I ordered 5 more and they..."
- "I called Vizio about a black line on the right side of my screen. The 1 year was close on the timeframe, but I bought it online and didn't get..."
- "The lock and latch system on the Larson Security Storm door is contrary to safe opening panic latches. I had a Larson Security Storm door installed in September, 2015. The..."