3.5
Turnaround Time

Caveat Emptor

BUYER BEWARE

Jiffy Lube in Norman

I went to Jiffy Lube with a Groupon. The people that were there were very nice and courteous.

I was told that my air filter needed replacing which was true.

I was also told that my front brakes needed replacing. NOT TRUE.

My son is in auto shop at Moore Norman Vo-Tech. He took the truck to replace the front brakes as was suggested by Jiffy Lube. The truck only had 10% wear on the brake pads. The shop teacher told him that replacing the brakes was a waste of money.

Why would Jiffy Lube tell me I needed new brakes when they were almost brand new?

Were they trying to sell me something that wasn't needed?

How many times have they done that to other unsuspecting customers?

This reviewer shared experience about "lied to about brakes" and wants this business to "don't lie to customers". This person is overall dissatisfied with Jiffy Lube and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jiffy Lube.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Jiffy Lube to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jiffy Lube?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1279361

As a former automotive mechanic I can say many repair shops are honest. Unfortunately many are less than honest and look to maintain their pockets with customer cash more than maintain integrity and a customer's best interest.