Jiffy Lube in Norman
I went to Jiffy Lube with a Groupon. The people that were there were very nice and courteous.
I was told that my air filter needed replacing which was true.
I was also told that my front brakes needed replacing. NOT TRUE.
My son is in auto shop at Moore Norman Vo-Tech. He took the truck to replace the front brakes as was suggested by Jiffy Lube. The truck only had 10% wear on the brake pads. The shop teacher told him that replacing the brakes was a waste of money.
Why would Jiffy Lube tell me I needed new brakes when they were almost brand new?
Were they trying to sell me something that wasn't needed?
How many times have they done that to other unsuspecting customers?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lying to me
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "I went in for an oil change. They broke 2 bolts of my tire during rotation and blamed me. Now, I can't drive my car. They even tried to take..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "I called Vizio about a black line on the right side of my screen. The 1 year was close on the timeframe, but I bought it online and didn't get..."
- "I received a Michael Kors wallet for my birthday back in September, and by late November, I noticed the seam of the change pocket came undone. Now all my change..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."