Featured Not resolved

This Sunday I went to jiffy lube for an oil change, the next day all my oil leaked out of my car. I took my car back up there and asked them about it.

They took another look at it and I found out someone said cracked the oil pan and covered it up with jb weld....or cilocone and if that was there before I went there sunday then they should not have let me drive off with a cracked oil pan leaving my motor to blow. In the end I had to pay for a whole new oil pan that cost me $344...and of course they are denying that they didn't do it and won't pay for the damage.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jiffy Lube Oil Change.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 19, 2015.

Comments

Sparta, Missouri, United States #961550

This happened to my ex wife at jiffy lube in Atlanta area. They did the same thing with jb weld then wouldn't take responsibility.

I told her not to go to then because they had stripped my oil plug in my road van. Fortunately for me, i changed my own oil pan.

Jiffy lube will never take responsibility for their mistakes. Neither will Wal-Mart.

Go to the dealership in the future. Their oil change prices are competitive and they will fix anything they damage