Featured Not resolved

This Sunday I went to jiffy lube for an oil change, the next day all my oil leaked out of my car.I took my car back up there and asked them about it.

They took another look at it and I found out someone said cracked the oil pan and covered it up with jb weld....or cilocone and if that was there before I went there sunday then they should not have let me drive off with a cracked oil pan leaving my motor to blow.In the end I had to pay for a whole new oil pan that cost me $344...and of course they are denying that they didn't do it and won't pay for the damage.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Jiffy Lube and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jiffy Lube.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Jiffy Lube to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jiffy Lube?

Comments

Sparta, Missouri, United States #961550

This happened to my ex wife at jiffy lube in Atlanta area.They did the same thing with jb weld then wouldn't take responsibility.

I told her not to go to then because they had stripped my oil plug in my road van. Fortunately for me, i changed my own oil pan.

Jiffy lube will never take responsibility for their mistakes. Neither will Wal-Mart.

Go to the dealership in the future.Their oil change prices are competitive and they will fix anything they damage