Jiffy Lube Lousy service and company

76 of 223 Jiffy Lube reviews

I took my new Dodge Challenger to jiffy lube to get the oil changed which they did but they also forgot to install the oil seal on my filter cap as it is on top of the engine and you just change the paper element and O-ring on the cap.Just about every drop of oil pumped out of the cap and onto the top of the engine then ran down the back of the transmission and all the way back to the end of the car underneath.

It also dripped at least a quart of oil in my driveway. I called jiffy lube they are less than five miles from my house they wanted me to drive back to them I said I would have to put more oil in because it was not touching the stick which I did and drove back to them they found that they left the o-ring off and did another oil change and another filter. That is not my complaint they said they would clean the oil off and they didn't the squirted some water on it and said there you go I told them I live on a dirt road and that the dirt would cake under my car if not cleaned off. Did I mention this is a new car.

Well I had to pay to have it cleaned off which cost more than the oil change. I have called their office with no reply more than five or six times. And their corporate office an additional 6 times. Still no one has gotten back with me I just want a refund for the lousy service since I had to pay to have their mess cleaned off.

I don't think I am be unreasonable. I also have a oil slick in my driveway I have to take care of. So I will be posting everywhere I can to not use Jiffy Lube as they don't care one bit about their customers.

This was done by Jiffy Lube in Middleburg, Florida and is owned by Heartland Automotive Services.Steer clear of this place.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Oil Change
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #629872 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jiffy Lube? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
76 of 223 Jiffy Lube reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 21, 2015 #1010352

MY cars are either DIY or the Ford Dealer. I wouldn't trust jiffy lube to add washer fluid. They hire guys off the street who were fired from burger king.

Jun 03, 2015 #991200

Same here
jiffy lube in Billerica mass.
Lost all oil and had to tow it to dealer thinking the engine was gone.
this is a 2014 avenger still waiting to hear from dealer.
Never go to jiffy suck.

May 05, 2015 #980128

A brand new Challenger and you take it to Jiffy Lube??? You got what you deserved! An oil change at your dealer is under 20 bucks and you never have to worry that they won't honor the warranty because it wasn't serviced properly.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.