I took my new Dodge Challenger to jiffy lube to get the oil changed which they did but they also forgot to install the oil seal on my filter cap as it is on top of the engine and you just change the paper element and O-ring on the cap.Just about every drop of oil pumped out of the cap and onto the top of the engine then ran down the back of the transmission and all the way back to the end of the car underneath.
It also dripped at least a quart of oil in my driveway. I called jiffy lube they are less than five miles from my house they wanted me to drive back to them I said I would have to put more oil in because it was not touching the stick which I did and drove back to them they found that they left the o-ring off and did another oil change and another filter. That is not my complaint they said they would clean the oil off and they didn't the squirted some water on it and said there you go I told them I live on a dirt road and that the dirt would cake under my car if not cleaned off. Did I mention this is a new car.
Well I had to pay to have it cleaned off which cost more than the oil change. I have called their office with no reply more than five or six times. And their corporate office an additional 6 times. Still no one has gotten back with me I just want a refund for the lousy service since I had to pay to have their mess cleaned off.
I don't think I am be unreasonable. I also have a oil slick in my driveway I have to take care of. So I will be posting everywhere I can to not use Jiffy Lube as they don't care one bit about their customers.
This was done by Jiffy Lube in Middleburg, Florida and is owned by Heartland Automotive Services.Steer clear of this place.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "STORE# 10326 850 Veterans Memorial Highway SW Mableton, GA 678-945-7054 The cashier was extremely rude to me. I asked her if we they had salt for the snow, she responded..."
- "The driver of this vehicle seems to think he can drive as fast as he likes down our road. The speed limit is 25mph and there are two ways of..."