I took my new Dodge Challenger to jiffy lube to get the oil changed which they did but they also forgot to install the oil seal on my filter cap as it is on top of the engine and you just change the paper element and O-ring on the cap.Just about every drop of oil pumped out of the cap and onto the top of the engine then ran down the back of the transmission and all the way back to the end of the car underneath.
It also dripped at least a quart of oil in my driveway. I called jiffy lube they are less than five miles from my house they wanted me to drive back to them I said I would have to put more oil in because it was not touching the stick which I did and drove back to them they found that they left the o-ring off and did another oil change and another filter. That is not my complaint they said they would clean the oil off and they didn't the squirted some water on it and said there you go I told them I live on a dirt road and that the dirt would cake under my car if not cleaned off. Did I mention this is a new car.
Well I had to pay to have it cleaned off which cost more than the oil change. I have called their office with no reply more than five or six times. And their corporate office an additional 6 times. Still no one has gotten back with me I just want a refund for the lousy service since I had to pay to have their mess cleaned off.
I don't think I am be unreasonable. I also have a oil slick in my driveway I have to take care of. So I will be posting everywhere I can to not use Jiffy Lube as they don't care one bit about their customers.
This was done by Jiffy Lube in Middleburg, Florida and is owned by Heartland Automotive Services.Steer clear of this place.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "This Sunday I went to jiffy lube for an oil change, the next day all my oil leaked out of my car. I took my car back up there and..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "The driver of this vehicle seems to think he can drive as fast as he likes down our road. The speed limit is 25mph and there are two ways of..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."