I took my new Dodge Challenger to jiffy lube to get the oil changed which they did but they also forgot to install the oil seal on my filter cap as it is on top of the engine and you just change the paper element and O-ring on the cap.Just about every drop of oil pumped out of the cap and onto the top of the engine then ran down the back of the transmission and all the way back to the end of the car underneath.
It also dripped at least a quart of oil in my driveway. I called jiffy lube they are less than five miles from my house they wanted me to drive back to them I said I would have to put more oil in because it was not touching the stick which I did and drove back to them they found that they left the o-ring off and did another oil change and another filter. That is not my complaint they said they would clean the oil off and they didn't the squirted some water on it and said there you go I told them I live on a dirt road and that the dirt would cake under my car if not cleaned off. Did I mention this is a new car.
Well I had to pay to have it cleaned off which cost more than the oil change. I have called their office with no reply more than five or six times. And their corporate office an additional 6 times. Still no one has gotten back with me I just want a refund for the lousy service since I had to pay to have their mess cleaned off.
I don't think I am be unreasonable. I also have a oil slick in my driveway I have to take care of. So I will be posting everywhere I can to not use Jiffy Lube as they don't care one bit about their customers.
This was done by Jiffy Lube in Middleburg, Florida and is owned by Heartland Automotive Services.Steer clear of this place.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "I went in for an oil change. They broke 2 bolts of my tire during rotation and blamed me. Now, I can't drive my car. They even tried to take..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."