Jiffy Lube Didn't Perform Oil Change That I Paid For
I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since that's what I already have in my car and I don't like to change. I drove 30 miles to get to this location, passing several other places where I could have gone, because of my previous experience with Jiffy Lube and their overall reputation.
My tire light was on when I took the car in, and I also had chips on the floor. Those things were also factors in my decision to go there, since they've always inflated my tires and vacuumed my car in the past. When the technician pulled my car around, the tire light was still on, and the chips were still on the floor. Since this was my first time going to this location, I figured maybe it wasn't standard. That is until I went to Jiffy Lube's website and saw that they are.
I received a customer survey during the middle of the week, so decided to fill it out and requested a call or email to address these concerns. What I got back was an email from someone who identified herself as the Guest Service Manager saying "thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you again soon." Clearly, they didn't read the email, or they chose to ignore it. Either way, I haven't gotten an email or phone call to address the issues outlined in the survey.
So, on November 14th, six days after my so-called oil change, I decided to check my receipt for the services that the technician said he performed. I figured if they lied about inflating my tires and vacuuming the floor, whose to say that they performed the oil change or did any of the other services? 1) My tires were not properly inflated, according to the psi on my door. That explains why my tire light was still on. My receipt shows that they inflated them to 32 psi, but they were much lower than that. Nevertheless, the sticker on my door shows that the psi should be 35 for all four tires. When I went to the gas station and inflated them properly, the light went off right away. 2) There's no oil registering on the dip stick. The residue on the stick looks clean, so it looks like they drained it but didn't replace it with five quarts. 3) There's no visible fluid in the windshield washer reservoir, but the receipt says that it was added.
I want these services performed or a full refund of the money I paid.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "If you reply to an ad for a used vehicle for sale and the seller tells you they are in this military and that they are selling their vehicle which..."
- "Hello this rosali mendoza. I buy a dining set For my kitchen and in less than a month two of the chairs legs ara cricket. The first time i..."
- "I,kenneth Henderson,graduated from pennfoster private highschool with 21st century skills such as the ability to use technology to complete learning tasks and to communicate effectively and use critical thinking and..."