had my oil changed at the stanwood wa store.Drove to the grocey store and then to pick up my wife at the doctor my wife went to the car ahrad of me and started the car.
When I got there I noticed the oil light was on I shut off the engine, got out and saw all my oil on the pavent.. Never heard frpm anyone aboit the incident. I will never use jiffy lube or recommend them tl anyone.
When I called thr manager it took five minutes for him to even remember me.I am very disapointed in their customer service.mK hI
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "******* RIPOFF ******** Do not get you oil changed from Jiffy Lube...especially the one in Euless,Tx. Jiffy Lube has a policy that if they strip your oil plug while doing an oil..."
- "OMG..,!!! Richie Bello and Vincent Naso owns Dealers Solutions, Brandon Harrison and HuntingtonHondaCars.com .., With more number of companies..,they scammed lot of businesses. Initially Brandon K Harrison and..."
- "This Sunday I went to jiffy lube for an oil change, the next day all my oil leaked out of my car. I took my car back up there and..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I made a purchase of the Brandy Melville cardigan one day and when because the item was priced so high, I assumed that it would be a good product. Anyways,..."
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."