Jiffy lube is a joke !!I would not recommend jiffy lube to no one ..

I have been taking my cars to jiffy lube for a long time .. and the last time I took my car there was bad and its happen once before but I just blow it off hoping they would change but I guess I was wrong .. now I know the truth . I might be a female but I am not *** when it comes to my car .

Jiffy lube are nothing but liers jiffy lube should do what jiffy lube say on the paperwork instead of lieing and not doing the stuff but said yall did cause I am paying for that . Also when I called jiffy lube they said they would fix the problem just bring the car back so I did and they fixed it they also said they would give me a free oil change next time but when I bought my car down there for them to fix it the manager wasn't there so they said I have to come back for the coupon but they would fix what they didn't do so they did and then when I went back they told the manager nothing was wrong I should of took a picture knowing that yall lie but I didn't . ( my bad ) I will make sure my friends know about what jiffy lubes are and recommend them to stop going there and for them to tell everyone they know ..

I already posted my experience on Facebook !!!Also everytime I go to a jiffy lube there is never the same people working on your car and that is bad when people usually change there oil ever 3000 miles ..

Review about: Jiffy Lube Manager.

Had an Experience with Jiffy Lube?

Comments

You Probably know nothing about your vehicle or how oil changes work.

The same people are NOT required to change your oil because we are NOT a mechanic shop.

- Jiffy lube Employee