We took my VW Bug in for an oil change.Within days we started to see oil on the garage floor.

We took it back in and it turned out they had stripped the oil pan plug. They told us they fixed it and would make a note in our file that if you aren't careful you will strip the plug. Several months later, the oil leak happened again. This time we took it to the dealership and they informed us that the pan had to be replaced at over $700.

That this was definitely Jiffy Lube's fault for stripping it. The car was not able to be driven until this replacement or it could ruin the engine. We went straight to Jiffy Lube after picking the car up. They told us they would work on getting the bill paid for the damage.

Three weeks later without ever having been called or talked to, we received a very poorly written letter telling us they had researched the situation and they were not at fault. THE MISTAKE IS WRITTEN IN THEIR RECORDS! We are looking into an attorney and are turning them into the Better Business Bureau. Also are filing a claim with the Attorney General.

We do not have time for this garbage! Do NOT go to Jiffy Lube for any service. Since we have posted this all over social media, people are telling us of all the horror stories out there. One of my friends took her truck to one in Olympia and had money stolen out of her vehicle.

They told her that he wouldn't do that, then later contacted her after numerous customers had money stolen.

Seems Jiffy Lube hires convicts to work and nobody seems to know this either?Very unprofessional way to conduct business!

Review about: Jiffy Lube Oil Change.

Reason of review: Damaged my car.

I didn't like: Lack of accountability.

Had an Experience with Jiffy Lube?

Comments