Turnaround Time

I paid for unnecessary repairs not required to solve my car problem and on top of that Jiffy Lube replaced the wrong spark plugs style to my vehicle.The spark plugs wires and the wiring in the main harness were damaged.

The new gasket was never sealed correctly. The intake gasket and the engine block were not properly cleaned. Between the intake and gasket there was a plastic grommet smashed, not allowing intake to seal. There were numerous vacuum lines plugged in the wrong place.

The coolant temp sensor wires were ripped out of the back sensor. When I picked up my car it continued with the same problem. It was still vibrating and my engine light was blinking with the engine noise, and I couldn’t drive my car more than 5 mph and was shutting off when I had it on drive. The manager on duty had no interest to solve this issue and took no proper action to figure out a solution.

I took my vehicle with a certified mechanic and paid $3000 to repair my vehicle including the damages done by Jiffy lube. And now Jiffy Lube doesn't want to reimburse me the money and take responsibility for their error. I filed a complaint but their claim specialist denied my claim stating false information. She was not very helpful and didn't took the time to investigate.

Its impossible to find someone helpful and receive a good experience from this company. Once they make an error they don't care to help you and find a way to keep the customer satisfied.

It only keeps getting worse.Being my first unhappy experience with them, never imagine how horrible this company really is.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of a product or service from Jiffy Lube. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1071 and wants Jiffy Lube to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not do the job, price inconsistency and not accepting all faults. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jiffy Lube for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jiffy Lube?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1247587

Your initial mistake was in taking your vehicle to Jiffy Lube for the kind of work you apparently needed.Always go to a local mechanic or even a dealer for anything other than an oil change.

Why people think a place like Jiffy Lube can fix things on a now-complicated system like modern vehicles is beyond me.

Now you know.Jiffy Lube will never admit they messed up so get on with life.