Went to this location for a simple oilchange.As I was waiting I witnessed a couple complaining that the technician has broke a part.

The gentleman had to buy the part so that it could be replaced. I was concerned at this point and should of left which i regret now.

As I am getting ready to drive off I notice my window is down and the power window is not closing the window . I return to the location and tell the attendant from his reaction he is used to these types of mishaps.

I leave my phone number and ask that his manger contact me.Two days later that did not happen .I call and the manager,he tells me to bring the car because one of his mechanics will repair it . I take it in and 2 1/2 hours later he says he cant fix it. The claims department then asked me to bring in two bids for the cost. When I did the claims department denied my claim with a ridiculous and unfounded excuse .

This whole.ordeal lasted two weeks .Do not come here this company takes no responsibility for their actions.You go in for a simple oil change and they take it upon themselves to inspect your engine so they can upsell and cause property damage.

Review about: Jiffy Lube Oil Change.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Jiffy Lube?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #896849

I hate to say this, but was their "ridiculous and unfounded" reason for not fixing your power windows something to the affect: "ummm sorry but no oil runs through your windows, so how can changing the oil damage your power windows."

Boring, Oregon, United States #878347

"Stiffy Lube - caused damage and refused to repair it"

In other news, sun rises in east today.