Went to this location for a simple oilchange.As I was waiting I witnessed a couple complaining that the technician has broke a part.
The gentleman had to buy the part so that it could be replaced. I was concerned at this point and should of left which i regret now.
As I am getting ready to drive off I notice my window is down and the power window is not closing the window . I return to the location and tell the attendant from his reaction he is used to these types of mishaps.
I leave my phone number and ask that his manger contact me.Two days later that did not happen .I call and the manager,he tells me to bring the car because one of his mechanics will repair it . I take it in and 2 1/2 hours later he says he cant fix it. The claims department then asked me to bring in two bids for the cost. When I did the claims department denied my claim with a ridiculous and unfounded excuse .
This whole.ordeal lasted two weeks .Do not come here this company takes no responsibility for their actions.You go in for a simple oil change and they take it upon themselves to inspect your engine so they can upsell and cause property damage.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Broken Parts Replacement
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "I had a person from Scooter authority come to my home to fix several things on my Scooter , that never happened he screwed all the wiring up by splicing..."
- "I bought a controller for my brothers birthday. No mods, just wanted an all glossy white controller with his gamer tag on the back. So I ordered this controller on..."
- "I had not even finished filling out the online sheet when they were already calling me. I talked to the associate by the name of Victor from a Florida call..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."